viernes, 3 de abril de 2009

Introducing People

1. Introducing yourself to a teacher.

  • Sergio: Hi Mrs. Garzón!. Let me introduce myself. My name is Sergio Andrés Torres Suárez.
  • Teacher: It’s nice to meet you Sergio. What do you do?
  • Sergio: I now study first semester of physics.
  • Teacher: Oh, is good!. Good Bye! Sergio.
  • Sergio: Bye, Mrs. Garzón. See you later!

2. Introducing your sister to a classmate:

  • Sergio: Hi! Daniel. This is Lorena.
  • Daniel: It’s nice to meet you. How do you do?
  • Lorena: How do you do?
  • Daniel: Lorena, what do you do?
  • Lorena: I now study the third semester of statistics, and you?
  • Daniel: I now study the third semester of mathematics.
  • Daniel: It was a pleasure to meet you. See you later!
  • Lorena: Good bye, Daniel.

3. Introducing a friend to your family:

  • Sergio: Hi, Mother!
  • Mother: Hi, Sergio!
  • Sergio: Let me introduce you Thomas, my best friend.
  • Mother: Good to meet you, Thomas. How do you do?
  • Thomas: How do you do?
  • Mother: What do you do?
  • Thomas: I now study the fifth semester of electronic engineering.
  • Mother: Wow! Where do you live?
  • Thomas: I live in the Floresta Neighborhood.
  • Mother: It’s nice to meet you. Good day!
  • Thomas: It’s nice to meet you too. See you later!

1 comentario: